Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Friday · August 12, 2022
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Idaho) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No ICU rounding, No procedures.
- 10-12 hour shifts - Block scheduling minimum of 4 in a row.
- 15 shifts per month, with weekends.
- 14 average patients.
- February 1-April 30.
- 2 months for credentialing.
- There's something magical about this Idaho location, that's hard to define, but it begins with the spectacular North Idaho sunsets and moonrises, the plunge of an osprey after a fish, the glowing lights of downtown reflecting across its waters at night.
- Meditech electronic record system.
- IM unless FP with extensive hospitalist experience.
- 3 docs working per shift.
- This is the place to be!
- Nocturnist in house, so only 1-2 nights per month of night.
This perm job from Global Medical Staffing was last open on Oct 17.