Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Sunday · May 29, 2022
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 10.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- 16 shifts per month-Days: 7a-5p / Nights: 5p-7a-Other hospitalists will be present-Locums will not respond to in-house codes-Locums will not be responsible for supervising other clinicians-Required procedures/duties: Picc line, newborn care, and general inpatient-Must have an active Idaho license, DEA, BLS-Client will reimburse for travel-Creds take 60 days.
- A large acute care facility is seeking a pediatric hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Support Staff: APP's and Intensivists.
- Procedures Required: Picc Lines, Newborn Care, General Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-109547-MD-ID.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Shift Times: Days: 7a-5p / Nights: 5p-7a.
- The facility is located in Idaho.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Dates Needed: November - Ongoing.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Government: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- CertificationsRequired: Board Certified.
- Night Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 4.