Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Sunday · May 29, 2022
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (N Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lewiston is the principal city of the Lewiston, ID-WA Metropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Nez Perce County and Asotin County, Washington.
- Lewiston is a city and the county seat of Nez Perce County, Idaho, United States, in the state's north central region.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Lewiston is located at the confluence of the Snake River and Clearwater River, thirty miles (50 km) upstream and southeast of the Lower Granite Dam.
- 3] It is the second-largest city in the northern Idaho region, behind Coeur d'Alene, and ninth-largest in the state.
- As of the 2020 census, the population of Lewiston was 34,203 up from 31,894 in 2010.
- Location: Idaho.
- The Lewiston-Nez Perce County Airport serves the city by air.
- Because of dams (and their locks) on the Snake and Columbia River, Lewiston is reachable by some ocean-going vessels.
- Facility Type: hospitalist.
- Must be boarded.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- The Port of Lewiston (Idaho's only seaport) has the distinction of being the farthest inland port east of the West Coast.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.