Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Saturday · June 3, 2023
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (N Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Lewiston-Nez Perce County Airport serves the city by air.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- 3] It is the second-largest city in the northern Idaho region, behind Coeur d'Alene, and ninth-largest in the state.
- Location: Idaho.
- Facility Type: hospitalist.
- Lewiston is the principal city of the Lewiston, ID-WA Metropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Nez Perce County and Asotin County, Washington.
- Lewiston is a city and the county seat of Nez Perce County, Idaho, United States, in the state's north central region.
- Lewiston is located at the confluence of the Snake River and Clearwater River, thirty miles (50 km) upstream and southeast of the Lower Granite Dam.
- As of the 2020 census, the population of Lewiston was 34,203 up from 31,894 in 2010.
- Must be boarded.
- The Port of Lewiston (Idaho's only seaport) has the distinction of being the farthest inland port east of the West Coast.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Because of dams (and their locks) on the Snake and Columbia River, Lewiston is reachable by some ocean-going vessels.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 1.