Hospitalist Jobs in Idaho
Saturday · June 3, 2023
1 Job in The Gem State
Photo: Rest stop for a truck working in Idaho's Potato Tour.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It's known as a gateway to Snake River Canyon, which lies just to the north.
- Length Of Assignment: 4+ months.
- At the town's northern edge, Perrine Coulee Falls tumbles over a cliff.
- Location: Idaho.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Trails along the canyon rim lead to the towering Perrine Bridge, which offers panoramic views and is a popular launching point for Base jumpers.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- At the canyon's eastern end, Shoshone Falls cascades over a broad series of rocks.
- Prefer boarded but must be BE.
- Twin Falls is a city in southern Idaho.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.